Simple code editor for D with syntax coloring.
No installation needed and it is a single, self contained exe.
For Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP.
Update: DCode editor has no plans for updates.
It was meant to be very simple.
It is "the notepad of D code."
- D syntax coloring, including nesting comments and the different string types.
- Simplified project management.
- Find and replace dialog with several options including regular expressions.
- Go to line.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Auto indent and smart indent options.
- Show indent guides option.
- Set tab width.
- Recently opened files list.
- Customize syntax colors and fonts.
DCode was written in the D language
using the DFL windowing library
and a modification of the Scintilla C++ source
Download zip file or compressed exe.
DCode is freeware; you may freely redistribute unmodified copies.
Example of customized colors: